Friday, September 2, 2011

I have some exciting news! This past week my friend, Barta, got those tattoos done that I drew for him a couple months ago! I'm so unbelievably happy that he actually got it done! I took him to St. Sabrina's, a place I've been to for one of my own tattoos. We looked through some of the artist's books and made an appointment with Jers. He's been tattooing for about twenty years so Barta felt pretty confident that he'd do a great job, and he did! They look almost exactly like my sketches! I asked Barta if he's satisfied with the results and he said...

"Are you freaking kidding me. I love them!"

Perfect.



I have one more exciting thing to share. I'm one semester away from graduating college! Woot woot! The first week of classes went by perfectly. And my revised senior project is going to be amazing! Just sayin'...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Liz. Someone is actually wearing your art work on their body forever.....pretty high praise. I'm eagerly awaiting your senior project. I know it will be amazing. Hurry up December! Woot woot, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some killer Tattoos! Lucky Barta! Been trying to find the right thing for my first tattoo! Anyways they look great!

    ReplyDelete