Monday, June 20, 2011

Wow. What a weekend!

I went back to the homeland (Milwaukee) this past Friday so I could be a part of my churches arts and crafts sale. I brought with me some originals and prints of my most popular paintings along with a couple of decorative things I whipped up especially for the sale. It was a great turn out, no rain, and a decent amount of people. A special thanks to my friends and family that showed up to support me. It truly made me happy! A couple things I need to remember for next time though...bring a table cloth, a wall to hang my work on, and a personalized sign.


Here are a few of the paintings I made specifically for the sale:






2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! I wish I could have been there!
    Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you that your sale was a big success! Glad to have you in the homeland...looking forward to August!

    ReplyDelete