Thursday, December 8, 2011

Well folks. Here it is...lizdombeck.com now has all of my senior project portraits on it! But I highly suggest you see my work in person this weekend/next week! My show will be up in the main gallery at MCAD from December 9th to the 16th. I've selected five portraits to be up on the wall and most of the others were put into a book along with a poem I wrote. The poem will hopefully give the viewer insight to some of the things I had rolling around in my head while making the paintings. It's a very personal project but ultimately I'd like you to think about what ever you want to while looking at it. Let me know what you think!

I'd also like to thank everyone again for helping me with this project! You will always hold a special place in my heart (cheesy...i know, but true).

1 comment:

  1. Your work amazes me every time. You make me very proud.

    ReplyDelete